The National Planning Authority (NPA) was established by an Act of Parliament No.15 of 2002 in compliance with article 125 of the Constitution of the Republic of Uganda (1995). Accordingly, it is the principal statutory agency responsible for the management of national and decentralized development planning in Uganda. The primary function of the Authority is to produce comprehensive and integrated development plans for the country elaborated in terms of the perspective Vision, Long and Medium-term Plans.
Through its external sourcing strategies and career offers, NPA Executive Authority is desirous of filling selected vacancies to strengthen its human resources capacity by recruiting dynamic and self-motivated professional individuals to complement its current staff in the effective and efficient implementation of its mandate. The offer is open to interested professionals with the required qualifications, experience, competencies, skills and the right work attitude. A competitive and attractive remuneration package is attached to each position.
- Senior Planner Public Sector Management, NPA-OS-4
- Senior Planner Justice Law Order Sector Security and Defence, NPA-OS-4
- Planner (Works and Transport), NPA-OS-5
- (a) The preferred method of applications’ is recorded delivery through the NPA Front Desk / Reception. However, candidates using post office should post early enough to avoid late deliveries and retrievals from post office beyond the closing date.
- (b) Applicants are to forward two sets of applications with detailed curriculum vitae, including phone and email contacts; photocopies of academic and professional certificates, transcripts and copy of National ID, addressed to: The Executive Director, National Planning Authority, P.O.BOX 21434 Kampala Uganda; Planning – House Plot 17A Clement Hill Road.
- (c) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. “NPA” is an equal opportunity employer any form of canvassing or lobbying shall lead to disqualification.
- (d) The successful candidates will be offered contracts in accordance with NPA guidelines.
- (e) Advertised positions not filled thereafter will remain open until when filled.
- (f) The deadline of submission is Friday 7th October, 2022 (16.55hrs). Applications received after the closing date and time shall not be considered.
Please click here for detailed job descriptions and specifications.