The National Planning Authority (NPA) was established by an Act of Parliament No.15 of 2002 in compliance with article 125 of the Constitution of the Republic of Uganda (1995). Accordingly, it is the principal statutory agency responsible for the management of national and decentralized development planning in Uganda. The primary function of the Authority is to produce comprehensive and integrated development plans for the country elaborated in terms of the perspective Vision, Long and Medium-term Plans.
Through its external sourcing strategies and career offers, NPA Executive Authority is desirous of filling vacancies highlighted below to strengthen its human resources capacity by recruiting dynamic and self-motivated professional individuals to complement its current staff in the effective and efficient implementation of its mandate. The offer is open to interested professionals with the required qualifications, experience, competencies, skills and the right work attitude. A competitive and attractive remuneration package is attached to each position.
- Deputy Executive Director (NPA-OS-1(ii))
- Senior Planner Science and Engineering (NPA-OS-4)
- Senior Planner Economic Governance and Management (NPA-OS-4)
- Senior Planner Corporate Governance (NPA-OS-4)
- Senior Planner Socio Economic Development (NPA-OS-4)
- Senior Planner Democracy and Political Governance (NPA-OS-4)
- Administrative Secretary (Personal Assistant)- Office of the Chairperson (NPA-0S-6)
- Administrative Secretary office of the Executive Director (NPA-OS-6)