BID NOTICE UNDER OPEN BIDDING
SUPPLY OF 5 LAPTOPS,65 DESKTOPS,65 LASER JET PRINTERS AND 65 UPS FOR MDAs and LGs- NPA/SUPLS/20-21/00006
- The National Planning Authority has received funds from the world Bank DFID-trust fund to be used for the acquisition of LOT1: laptops & desktops and LOT2: laser jet printers and Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) equipment for MDAs and Local Governments
- The Entity invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the provision of the above supplies.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open domestic bidding method contained in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act, 2003, and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below at 8(a) from 8:30am to 4:30pm
- The Bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below at 8(b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of UGX 100,000. The method of payment will be Cash with the cashier in Accounts department
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at 8(c) at or before 10:00am 26th August,2020. If appropriate, include the following: All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of UGX 8,500,000 for LOT1 and UGX 4,000,000 for LOT2. Bid securities must be valid until 10th March,2021. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 8(d) at [insert time and date]
- There shall be a pre – bid meeting at Planning House at 11:00am on the dates indicated in the proposed schedule in this notice.
- (a) Documents may be inspected at: Planning House Plot 15B, Clement Hill Road
(b) Documents will be issued from: Planning House Plot 15B, Clement Hill Road
(c) Bids must be delivered to: Planning House Plot 15B, Clement Hill Road
(d) Address of bid opening: Planning House Plot 15B, Clement Hill Road
|9. The planned procurement schedule (subject to changes) is as follows: